Sunday, May 30, 2010

Piecing It Together...

Once again ... I am piecing together bits of information ... so I can not guarantee the accuracy but will give you names to help you get the facts.  Here is the news as I understand it...


New Guild Service Project!  We will be making napkins for the CCMC Nursing Home  Contact Diane Wiese for details!

Time 2 Sew!  Arrangements have been made for June 18th and 19th in the Home Ec room.  Begins Friday at 6:00 pm.  Diane will demonstrate construction of napkins for service project at 7:00 pm.  Saturday begins at 10:00 am.  Potluck dinner to be served at 6:00 pm.  Contact Diane Wiese for details.

General Membership Meeting!  After the potluck on June 19th, there will be an annual membership meeting at 7:00 pm.  I am not aware of the agenda items and suggest that you contact Diane Ujioka for details. 

That is all the pieces of information I have...don't miss out on all the fun!