Members are busy preparing for our Annual Tea & Auction!
- Auction items can be dropped off early at CEC. Friday, November 4th will be the last day to do so. We really encourage early drop off for Silent Auction items as we will need to create individual forms.
- Auction items can be delivered on November 6th (day of the auction) from 11:00 - noon at the Cordova Center.
- We need additional volunteers to decorate tables, please call Valerie Covel (406-551-5708 or 424-7469) if you are willing to sponsor a table.
- Tables will be available for decorating at 11:00 am. Tables will be set for 8 guests. Please include cup/saucer or mugs, snack plates, sugar/creamer containers, napkins, and one or two teapots.
- All members are asked to supply a sweet or savory snack for the buffet.
- Member volunteers are also needed to assist with setting up and displaying both live and auction items. We will begin setting up at 11:00 am.
Invite your friends and co-workers!
Northwind Quilter's Annual Tea & Auction
Cordova City Center
Sunday, November 6th
Silent Auction begins at 2:00 and will close at 3:00
Live Auction begins at 3:00