It is a crazy time of the year! Let's go sew! Details are in the right margin!
- Members are asked to make a 12" finished (12.5" unfinished) star themed block.
- Blocks should be made with patriotic colors of red, white, and blue from your stash.
- Blocks are to be turned in to Kathleen or Kay by July 4th.
- They will bring star themed patterns to the May and June Time to Sew events to share for those who need them.
- After the blocks have been collected, Kathleen and Kay will piece them into a quilt top ready for machine quilting.
How fun! What a worthy cause! Dig through those scraps and join in this important project! It is such an honor to touch the life of a veteran!
A big thanks to Kathleen and Kay for organizing this opportunity for our members!
See you Saturday!