Fall is here ... it is time for some guild fun and shenanigans!
Our annual Fall Retreat is just around the corner ... literally! It is time to enjoy a weekend of quilting together!
President Valerie has been working hard organizing this event for us! Here are the details:
- Location is the Home Ec Room
- Dates and times are Friday, October 2, 6-11pm * Saturday, October 3, 9 am - 11 pm * Sunday, October 4, 9 am - 5 pm
- It is a Loose Ends Event, so there isn't any registration fee!
- A catered dinner of Caesar Salad, Chicken and Bread is available for $15. Must register by Wednesday, September 30th to reserve a meal.
- Must be a guild member to participate. Dues can be paid at the event! ;-)
- Fill out the registration form available in the right hand margin of this blog!